Questions and Answers on Evictions and Foreclosures in
New Hampshire during the Covid-19 State of Emergency (SOE)

This fact sheet was created in partnership with New Hampshire Legal Assistance (NHLA). It is not a replacement for legal advice: If you have more detailed questions about a specific situation, contact NHLA through their Legal Advice and Referral Center (LARC) (800-639-5290 or (9 AM – 1 PM, M-F)).


The facts about the COVID-19 emergency eviction, foreclosure, and assistance options change frequently. We are updating our Frequently Asked Questions to incorporate those changes. The next version will be posted here soon.

Write to if you would like a link sent to you when it is available.



27 Lowell St., 3rd floor
Manchester, NH 03104
(603) 668-8250



383 Beech Street
Manchester, NH 03103